Through this initiative school districts will be supported in creating and sustaining learning communities that foster increased learning and achievement by analyzing data, ensuring alignment of classroom instruction with the Common Core Standards, maintaining a safe and orderly environment, and encouraging parental and community involvement.
SSoS (Statewide System of Support) AREA 1-C has developed these support services
based on the following belief statemnets:
- All children want to learn and succeed.
- All children want recognition for achievement.
- All parents want their children to be successful.
- All teachers want their students to be successful.
- All principals want to have exemplary schools.
- All communities want to have high quality schools for their children.
- Leadership is a function performed by many, not a position held by one.