- Please register at least eight (8) days before the start date of the workshop or course to prevent it from being unnecessarily cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Please inform us if you require a written receipt for reimbursement.
- An E-mail confirmation will immediately follow your registration. A paper confirmation will be mailed to you approximately two weeks prior to the start of the workshop or course.
- Please review the workshop or course description for additional costs that may be required for books and materials.
- Many of the courses that are offered for graduate credit can be taken, at the discretion of the PDA and the instructor, for CEU/CPDU’s at a reduced cost. Please notify the Registrar if you would like to choose this option.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Occasionally, the PDA will cancel a workshop or course due to low enrollment. Should this happen, participants will be notified prior to the date of the activity (usually a full week). Full refunds will be given to participants should this occur.
- Non-payment DOES NOT constitute withdrawal.
- In most cases, you may substitute a co-worker in your place if you cannot attend. Contact us if this is necessary.
- Workshop/Course Refund Policy - A full refund will be issued if the PDA receives a notice of your withdrawal (by phone, mail, or fax) at least seven (7) days prior to the start of the workshop or course. No refunds will be given after that date.
- Conference/Special Event Refund Policy - Notice of your intent to withdraw must be received by the PDA by phone, mail, or fax. Refunds will be issued according to the date the notice is received:
- 28 days or more prior to event - Full refund.
- 14-27 days prior to event - Partial refund.
(Partial refunds amounts will vary for each conference.)
- 0-13 days prior to event - No refund.
The Professional Development Alliance facility is fully wheelchair accessible. Participants with special needs are encouraged to call John at 815-744-8337. We will attempt to accommodate any reasonable request.
The Professional Development Alliance is committed to serving the diverse population of educators who serve our community. We provide equal opportunity for professional development, services, and employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, medical conditions, or U.S. Military or Veteran status.
Information about our Organization and Web Site
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others. Our Web site does not include links to third party Web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We only collect personal data that you may volunteer for the purpose of registration for workshops and courses. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than for registration for workshops and courses.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.
Confidentiality / Security
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access; improper use or disclosure; unauthorized modification; unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulations.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
Upon request, and without charge, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, although we will require proof of your identity. We allow you to rectify or amend the data that we hold about you. You may request this information by sending postal mail to this address ( 2705 McDonough Street Joliet, IL 60436 ) or visiting this url (http://www.pdaonline.org)