John Randich retired for Joliet Township High School, District 204 after 34 years as a teacher, coach, assistant principal and principal. He has been working with K-12 principals as a new principal consultant. He completed the initial training that evaluators of Illinois’ teachers must successfully complete prior to engaging in an observation and evaluation of a certified teacher using the Danielson Framework. Recently, he attended professional learning to offer four Administrator Academies that meet the retraining requirements for teacher and principal evaluators.
· 1448-Teacher Evaluator Competency Skill Building for Pre-Qualified Evaluators (Domains 2-3)
· 1451-Teacher Evaluator Competency Skill Building for Pre-Qualified Evaluators (Domains 1-4)
· 1452-Teacher Evaluator Competency Skill Building for Pre-Qualified Evaluators (Professional Development Planning)
· 3000, 3001, 3002-Principal/Teacher Evaluator Retraining: Student Growth
· 1801-Gathering Evidence During Observations & Conferencing Using the Danielson Model