Improving lives through adult education and services.
The staff at the Professional Development Alliance have one goal - to improve lives through adult education, and to do so in such a way that respects and values the adult learner. We specialize in the field of K-12 education by providing services to schools and districts, and to regional agencies and cooperatives.
The Right Service, in the Right Format, at the Right Time.
Every school, district, agency, organization, and business has a unique set of circumstances and a unique set of needs. We understand that the services we provide can only have a positive impact if they at the appropriate level, in a format that works for the learners involved, and address the topics of need.
With that in mind, we strive to provide you with options that fit your circumstances, your environment, your people, and your budget.
Below is a sampling of the levels of involvement that we offer to those with whom we work, of the format in which we deliver adult learning, and of the topics in which we specialize.
Levels of Service
- Use our experts to perform specific tasks as needed.
- Work with one of our consultants to develop a package of services to address a specific area of recognized need.
- Work with one of our consultants to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses within your organization, and to assist you in planning, implementing, and evaluating professional development and improvement plans.
Formats of Delivery
- One-Time Trainings
- Series of Trainings
- One-on-One Mentoring
- Small Group Coaching
- Facilitated Development of Professional Development Learning Teams
- Modeling Instructional and Behavioral Management Strategies
- Technical Assistance
Topics in Which We Specialize
- Common Core
- Differentiated Instruction
- Response to Intervention
- Formative Assessment
- Reading Improvement
- Writing Strategies
- Math Enhancement
- Behavior and Social/Emotional Interventions
- Strategies for ISAT, PSAE, ACT, and Other Tests
- Reading and Writing in Content Areas
- Helping Bilingual/ELL Populations Succeed
- Helping Special Education Populations Succeed
- Leadership and Administration