Your Event + Our Facilities and Staff = A World-Class Experience
We make holding a meeting or a conference easy (for you, your presenters, and your participants).
The Professional Development Alliance is known for providing adult learners with an optimal learning environment and world-class customer service. You can take advantage of our facilities and staff to make your own meeting or training a positive experience for you, your presenters, and your participants.
The Great Lakes Training Rooms at the Professional Development Alliance are designed to provide flexible space for a variety of adult training and meeting needs. Rooms can be arranged in a variety of configurations to provide you with the type of interaction you prefer.
Located near the intersection of I-55 and I-80 in Joliet, Illinois, we offer a convenient mid-way point between Chicago and Springfield and are easily accessible to participants from throughout the state.
Why choose to hold your event at the PDA?
The Professional Development Alliance...
All room rentals include these amenities at no additional cost:
- You and your guests will find free parking in our private parking lot.
- Your guests will be personally greeted at the door by one of our event associates and directed to your room.
- Our friendly technology staff are available throughout the day to assist your presenter and your guests with any technology or media needs that you may have.
- Wireless internet (WiFi) access is available throughout the building at no cost.
- All of our training rooms come standard with the following presenter equipment:
- A laptop computer connected to the in-ceiling projector
- An extra VGA plug for presenters to project their personal laptop computer
- A VCR/DVD player connected to the in-ceiling projector
- Presenters may request the following equipment at no additional charge:
- Traditional overhead projector
- ELMO (opaque projector)
- Lapel microphone
- SMART Board
At your option, the following amenities may be added for a small fee:
- Laptop or netbook computers for your participants to use ($5 per participant)
- Extra easel pads on stands ($25 per extra easel pad)
- Vinyl table cloths ($5 per table)
- Conference phone ($50)